Made of pure Nitril rubber, the Ergomat Nitril F is designed to increase comfort while also reducing tripping hazards, body aches, quality issues and sick leaves. This mat is perfect for being in work environments that will be exposed to heat and oil and where petrochemical resistance is crucial.
Benefits of choosing Ergomat:
• Molded beveled edges
• Any size, any shape mat, always in one piece
- No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards
• Silicone & latex-free
• Has both anti-fatigue and true ergonomic benefits. Promotes an increase of blood circulation throughout body, especially in standing only work environments.
• Chemical exposure will not affect the state of the mat; no curling up, swelling, or expanding.
- No loss of the ergonomic properties and no tripping hazards
• Meets USDA / CFIA standards
• Offered in black and gray
• Fire retardant
Colors Available: Black and Gray
3 year warranty: All Ergomat product lines are conditionally warranted against normal usage* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The warranty
does not cover damage caused by the mat being dragged or pulled from a heavy load or items being pushed or dragged
across the product, such as skids or pallets. The warranty against chemicals, oils, liquids, or other matter differs with the
type of mat. Please consult your dealer or an Ergomat Rep to select the correct mat for your environment. The warranty
periods starts from the date of purchase. The warranty only covers the replacement of the product, no direct or indirect
costs are covered.
* It is considered normal usage when a person stands or walks on the Ergomat with regular footwear in an environment
where the temperature is under 25º C (77º F) and the humidity is below 80%.
- 2 ft. x 3 ft.
- 3 ft. x 3 ft.
- (Additional sizes available by 1 ft. increments)